This is what I have done so far today…
1. I went to the Farmer’s Market, and saw my friends and had a great visit. Oh yeah, and shopped.
2. Shopped at the regular Market and the Pharmacy (not for fabric).
3. Steam cleaned the carpets.
4. Turned over the dirt in the green bean bed.
5. Planted two new plants outside the sewing room.
6. Transplanted some Purple Coneflowers outside sewing room.
7. Weeded front bed under living room window.
8. Planted petunias under living room window.
9. Moved three very heavy potted plants to back deck.
10. Made a Brisket for dinner….love it.
11. Took the dogs for the two and a half mile power walk, which is really number two, but I don’t feel like re-numbering everything…
12. I’m done.